A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier transportation and logistics provider, offering solutions for LTL, Truckload, Custom Dedicated and Warehousing & Distribution. Through established partnerships our service coverage extends into the Southeast, Midwest, Canada and the Caribbean. A family-owned and operated business for more than 93 years, A. Duie Pyle provides a complete range of integrated transportation and distribution services supported by 22 transportation service centers, and 9 warehouses strategically located throughout the region.
We provide a lifeline to support families and individuals affected by autism. We give hope and information to families and professionals by connecting them with each other, and to the resources that enable them to navigate their unique challenges.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates over 5,200 stores, over 100 Worldpac branches and serves approximately 1,300 independently owned Carquest branded stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada. Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
Aikido of Pittsburgh (AOP) was founded in Pittsburgh in 1970 and classes were held in various locations during the early years. AOP established the Etna dojo in 1993. Aikido of Pittsburgh is an independent, unaffiliated martial arts school offering classes in traditional Aikido, and welcomes all who desire to train in Aikido in a dynamic and non-aggressive environment.
Alioto's Restaurant & Sports Bar, Etna's place for Italian and pub food! Eat a mouth-watering Spaghetti Carbonara or grab a slice of one of our specially made pizzas. Order online for carryout or delivery today! Located on the corner of Grant Ave and Dewey St, right next to Pine Creek and Martin Tire.
All Saints parish was founded in 1902 to serve the Catholic community of Etna. The first pastor was appointed in April 1902 and work began on a new church in the summer of 1902 on Wilson St. This first church, a frame building, was dedicated on August 3, 1902. Due to the growth of the congregation, the church building quickly became inadequate to meet the needs of the parish. Rather than tear down the church, however, the parish moved it to another part of its property and built a new church on the site of the old church. Groundbreaking began in September 1914 and the finished church was dedicated on December 19, 1915. This church continues to serve the pastoral needs of Etna Catholics.