The history of All Saints Parish, as that of most parishes, began with a group of individuals wishing to practice their faith in their own community. In the fall of 1901, a petition was drawn up asking Bishop Phelan to establish a parish and send a pastor. In April 1902, Reverend Adolf Keller was appointed. Fr. Keller knew there would be difficulties in creating the parish He insisted that the parish become known as All Saints, as the intercession of the Church in Heaven would be what he needed to acomplish the task.
Throughout our history, there have been many joys and sorrows. Among the joyful events we recall moments like: the dedication of the first church building in 1902, the dedication of the current church in 1915, the establishment of the school in 1902, celebrations of the sacraments, to name a few. We recall the sorrows as well: the floods in 1936, 1986, and 2004, the loss of the school, parishioners who died, as well as the departure of beloved pastors and assistants.
Our participation in the parish today gives us the opportunity to build on that history. Through the intercession of "All the Saints" and our generous parishioners we can serve many generations to come.